Wednesday, May 23, 2012

When going to the galleries in Chelsea, everything sort of caught my eye in some ways. I would like to share two pieces of art. One which would be worth investment and one that is not.


Sadly, i don't know he name of this work but i believe this will be a good investment because of what it makes you think, or at least what made me think. This piece made me think of a relaxing day for some reason and that's what i like about this piece itself. You can jump in here, and just walk around.. maybe lay on this art. That's also what i like about it, you can interact with the art work. I would love to have this in my own house just to relax in. Who needs beds?


This is another piece that i don't know it's name to. But to me, this wont be a good thing to invest on.  It's just a simple photograph of a woman. If you read my posts more often, you would know that simple stuff like this makes me not like the art. This would only go for the people who love photographs of people and such. But just simple as it can be, it could never be invested by a person with the same art interest as me. 

Most of the art works in Chelsea were a great investment. What catches my eyes are the ones that can make a person go "What is this? SOME ONE EXPLAIN." But when it comes to portraits it makes me not want to look at it any longer. Some people may have the opposite reaction to that but everyone's different. To me, a good investment is something that you can stare and love forever. Something that you could never regret. Personally, i would love to make an investment on the portrait of "The girl with the pearl earring" By Vermeer. For some reason it has ALWAYS caught my eye.


No comments:

Post a Comment